The Family

“The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.”
Erma Bombeck

Thursday, July 15, 2010

'But Mom!'

Caroline had been busy for about 3 days playing in her room and making a mess in the process. I finally asked her to please try to clean it up. "I can't do it by myself!" she whined. I said, "I'm pretty sure you picked up your room by yourself the other day and did a good job!"

"But Mom! That was only a medium sized mess!"

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I'm on her side in this one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let her know! And she will remember later on that you are on her side and she will use it against me next time! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep that is how it usually works. =)

    ReplyDelete